1. Download the ISO from the
2. Burn to DVD (optional for physical servers)
3. Put the disk in, set boot to DVD, and boot up the server, install will automatically begin.
4. Answer a few questions about your Network.
5. Let it install.
6. Log in as root with the password you provided.
7a. If installing all machines that boot on the subnet, run insert-ethers.
7b. If installing specific machines, upload a spreadsheet instead.
8. Set machines that will be installed to boot from PXE (varies by make/model, but set the boot sequence to NIC first).
9. Reboot the machines to be installed.
10. Go on a (short) break.
11. Come back to working servers!